Refunds & Returns
1. This policy forms part of our Terms of business which can be found at http://www.guestroomsupplies.com/terms-conditions or will form part of this document if it is a pdf or supplied by us in printed form.
2. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods purchased through us. It does not deal with claims under the terms of a warranty which are covered in sections 28 to 33 inclusive of our Terms of Business.
3. To be eligible for a return, your goods must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging, fit for resale at full price.
4. You must inform us within 5 working days that you wish to return the goods.
5. We will issue you with a Returns number that you must quote on all correspondence and which must be quoted on the returned goods as well. Please ensure you do not write directly onto the goods you are returning or their boxes, as this will deface the box and will result in the request for a refund being refused.
6. Items without the returns number on them cannot be traced back to the sender and so will be responsibly disposed of and no further correspondence entered into.
7. You are responsible for the cost of returning the items to us. You are advised to insure the items and use a 'signed for' service. You must return the item to the address we give you when you inform us of your desire to return an item.
8. Once your return is received and inspected we will contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not. We endeavour to have this done within 5 days of receipt.
9. If we agree to process a refund then we will refund using a method of our choice which may be a refund to the card used for payment, a cheque sent to your billing address or a bank transfer payment, at our absolute discretion.
10. Where part of the payment was by means of a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you actually paid.